SOHOUTOU Initiative is a regional NGO which intervenes in social inclusion, education, gender Equality, development and communication.
Our Chairperson Mrs Gloria AGUEH speaking as a Panelist during the Youth Forum commemorating the International Day of the African Child organized by A WORLD AT SCHOOL with some partners in Benin on the 16th June 2016.
Our Mentor and Goodwill Ambassador Pamela AKPLOGAN participating to a Global Sport Mentoring Program organized by the United States Department of State, Washington D.C. & North Carolina. She is the Founder and CEO She4Sport NGO.
Our Project Manager John GBENAGNON who is Member of FEMNET (African Women Network for Communication and Development) participated to a Forum in Addis Abeba during the Gender Is My Agenda Summit organized by UN Women and the African Union In January,2016.
From Left to Right
- Mrs. Victoria Maloka (Head of Gender and Outreach, African Union Commission) 1st position
- Mrs. Mahawa Kaba-Wheeler (Director of Women, Gender & Development, African Union Commission) 2nd position
- Women Rights Activist delegate (3rd position)
- Minister of Gender, Children, Disability and Social Welfare (MoGCSDW) of Malawi, Honourable Patricia Kaliati (4th position)
- Dinah Musindarwezo, Executive Director of FEMNET (African Women Network for Deevelopment and Communication), 5th position
- Rainatou Sow, Founder of Make Every Woman Count (5th position)
- Mrs. Emma Kaliya, FEMNET’s Chairperson
Our Projection Manager Mr. John GBENAGNON met the President of the Parliament of the Republic of Benin, H.E. Mr. Adrien HOUNGBEDJI on 11 November 2015 to exchange about the situation of gender equality in the parliament and to submit the report of the Benin National Conversation held on the 10th October 2015.
The Consultation was an Initiative of the African Union Department of Political Affairs which theme was: Participation and Leadership of Youth in Political Parties in Africa: Focus on Young Women Participation
We believe in diversity, equality, social inclusion and respect of humain rights.
Our hope is that Young African People be able to achieve their full potential and build their ideal future.
Our chairperson (singer) participating in an International audition of Music.
Courage, Strong Leadership, Discipline and Consistency.
WE PLEADGE to work and hold African Governments Accountable for the Implementation of the Maputo Protocol. The Executive Board